Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just testing how to use this blog. There is sooo much to do! Trying to get all my paperwork in order. The house is still on the market, so I had to make sure I named a Power of Attorney. Had to do an Advance Health Care Directive. Get the taxes done. Hound Derek to get me everything he needs for backup for his taxes. Try to get a hold of Molly, etc., etc.!

Still need to get a passport photo taken to use for the metro pass in Budapest! All the travel books, and the school suggest bringing the picture to use to get the pass.

Found a Hungarian talk radio station the other night and listened to that for awhile. Really want to become familiar with listening to the language. I only recognized one word! "thank you" or "kuzinum" (probably not correct spelling. Hopefully by the time I go, I will have learned a few more words! Or maybe they just weren't being real polite on the talk show!

The dollar seems to be falling daily, even against the forint. Thinking I'd better pay for the rest of the school tuition as soon as possible.

Let's see how this works!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This should work great! I'm so excited to join you on your adventure...

NG