Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm coming home!

And I am ready!

I'm tired of the British English.... "at the weekend", "on the course", "ring round for you", etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing family and friends.

I'm looking forward to seeing the mountains and the water!

I'm looking forward to a Mama's burrito from El Sombrero!

I'm not looking forward to work and a full day!

I'll miss the quick public transit.

I'll miss noting all the differences in the way we live......

I will be home late on Wednesday:

June 11 2008 British Airways 865 Depart: Budapest, HU at 8:25 AM Arrive: London-Heathrow, GB at 10:05 AM

June 11 2008 British Airways 1053 Depart: London-Heathrow, GB at 12:55 PM Arrive: Seattle, WA at 2:30 PM

June 11 2008 Alaska Airlines 69 Depart: Seattle, WA at 7:09 PM Arrive: Juneau, AK at 9:48 PM

1 comment:

lmblefgen said...

Welcome home Margie! I have enjoyed reading your journal and
looking at your photos.

Look forward to hearing more about your adventure.

Linda Blefgen