Thursday, April 17, 2008

On my way

Sitting in the London airport awaiting my flight to Budapest. I have a few hours before boarding. The flight over wasn't bad: I was in "World Traveler Plus", which means I had standard legroom. The flight wasn't full and I was able to have a whole row of 4 to myself! Watched the movie Juno and didn't sleep much!

Met a young man who is in an aviation program here in London who was visiting Seattle for a week to visit Boeing. He was quite excited about his visit to the Boeing Air museum at Boeing Field. Met a lady who is heading to Rome to meet up with her daughter and then will travel to Budapest together. She had done no research, leaving it all up to her daughter to plan as she had been quite busy at work....so unlike me! I couldn't help it; I lent her a book on Hungary as we awaited the flight!



Later, Margie

No comments: