Friday, October 3, 2008

Mailing Address & Phone

Ok, here is my snail mail address:

Margie Germain
4600 Magyarország Kisvárda
Flórián Tér 3
HUNGARY

You MUST include the ' above the letters where listed, as without them, the word is entirely different.

They start with the zip, country, town and then street and number. So, the 4600 is the postal code.

You will have to fill out a customs decloration and dispatch note form at the post office. (ps form 2976-A) Be general in your description of items, ie, personal clothing, personal books, or "gift". Estimate low on value, as this amount is used to determine if there is a customs tax or not. (It is not used for replacement value.)

My cell phone number is 30-266-1362
From the US, I THINK you dial 01(to dial international from the US) -36 (Country code for Hungary) - 30 (T-mobile code) - 266-1362

I can also be reached through Skype when I am online (my mornings are best) at margie.germain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.