Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Since I celebrated early with the other teachers, today will be a day like every other: I am scheduled for 6 classes, but there is a change to the schedule - imagine that! There will be a play performance today and tomorrow about Mother Theresa's life. Not sure if I will attend or not, as it can get pretty long when you can't understand a word being spoken!

CETP arranged for today and tomorrow off for all the teachers, however, I asked for Monday and Tuesday off instead. I will leave Kisvarda on Friday night, train to Budapest, and then fly to Prague, Czech Republic for 4 days. Tara from Mariapocs will join me on Saturday evening. Am looking forward to this trip, as Prague is a place that has long intrigued me.

Enjoy your turkey day and all the fixin's and family.

No comments: