Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Home for a visit

I have decided that since I can't get home after traveling with Becky until July 5th, that I may as well go home for a visit now. So, instead of taking the trip to Krakow and the other to Amsterdam, I asked for the three days off that was between those two trips, and making one big trip out of it.

I will leave Budapest the morning of April 1 and return April 14. I am still trying to figure out if I can include a trip to Anchorage in the deal, so I can see Derek too. Am excited to see people and Juneau, and I think this will give me the energy to make through to July 5!

I am already thinking about what I should bring back......all kinds of "treats" for the students and teachers. Hmmmm.......

1 comment:

Claudette said...

Yeah! How exciting. I'll catch you on Skype in the morning.